OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonymous Vs The One

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anonymous Vs The One Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Vs The One   Anonymous Vs The One Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 am

I hereby declare all out war on The One. My biggest reason is that he is the biggest CHEAT ON HERE.

This is WAR all fair and game in WAR.

I launched an attack on him yesterday and today I noticed that in less that 24 hours he has exponentially increased his fleet and defenses on the planet I was attacking...

My spy probes picked up little info so i send out a suicide LF to throw up combat report on the planet I was attacking this is the result:

http://uni1.orionempires.com/rw.php?raport=217edfd0ef0915ebab29890ae0951994

In less than 24 hours he built up a might armada and became top player in Statistics:

Consisting of:

L.Fight. 100000000 H.Fight. 100000000 Cruiser 100000000 B.Ship 100000000 Col.Ship 3 Esp.Probe 2000 Bomber 190000000 Sol.Sat 30000000 Dest. 190000000 Titan 32000000 B.Cruis. 190000000 S.Nova 12000000 M.Ship 2000000

I ask you how can that be??? I have reported him to the Admins who are looking into it. I would advise The One to let the Admins know how he hacked the database and did that?? Before they contact him... Notice how the numbers are all rounded... I have now exposed a hacker Admins take note !!!
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Vs The One   Anonymous Vs The One Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:58 pm

i know exactly how the little bastard did it. because it was going to be my strategy against you. he has zerod all that stuff out. and is using a loading glitch to make ships faster. he got all the resources from hacking my account(which he confessed of doing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Vs The One   Anonymous Vs The One Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 pm

He can't move that fleet he hasn't got enough Duet on that planet to move a fleet like that.. he's other planets are sitting ducks.. I'm going to destroy one soon... see what he does.. this war has only just began a fleet that size needs lots of lots of Duet to move..
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Vs The One   Anonymous Vs The One Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:21 pm

ya he isnt the brightest person, thats why he had to steal my account to get good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Vs The One   Anonymous Vs The One Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:25 pm

The One,

You can't move this fleet. Basketball

Just did another 1 LF strike. Surprised you still have it here.

http://uni1.orionempires.com/rw.php?raport=816ff6de9208f9824425cd0761c6966c

Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm going to destroy it. Let me see how you can move it. lol

I've been hard at it for 24 hours and... I got a killer fleet going your way... You know this... and its BIG !!!

BooooooooooooooM Basketball Basketball Basketball

ps.... the first wave is just going to be probing your strength and that looks BIG as well hahaha...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Vs The One   Anonymous Vs The One Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm

The One

Trying to escape the whirlwind...

Message I got from him...
Quote :

01-12 22:37:32 -0500 TheOne [1:24:9] No subject Reply
if i do join you what will i benifit from it ?

ANSWER: Its to late... you should never have left then tried to muscle your way through the rankings lol Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Vs The One   Anonymous Vs The One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Vs The One
Page 1 of 1