OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonymous vs The Shadow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shadow

Anonymous vs The Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:44 am

Not that one attack on me from Anonymous will start a war I just want everyone to keep track of what is going on. First off I would like to say I knew this would happen. Anonymous is bored without ShaunteClair and wants a new rival, one which will not be me because I will not attack him back, but if you decide to be that person here is some of what Anonymous has:

I spied on him after he sent his fleet to my planet and here is his home planet:
Resources on Treasure Island [3:214:5] le 04-01-2010 18:33:15
Metal 83.668.571.850.800 Crystal 41.571.633.038.200
Deuterium 6.986.163.629.500 Energy 184.511
Fleets
Spy Probe 99 Solar Satellite 3000
Defense
Rocket Launcher 3506957 Light Laser 101329
Heavy Laser 105335 Gauss Cannon 105207
Ion Cannon 106688 Plasma Turret 101120
Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1
Planetary defense 42995 Cosmic Impulsiter 1045
Astro Trooper 110634 Astro Trooper Unit 108612
Cosmo Special Unit 105206
Buildings
Metal Mine 34 Crystal Mine 22
Deuterium Synthesizer 26 Solar Plant 26
Quarters 9 Fusion Reactor 19
Robotics Factory 10 Nanite Factory 13
Shipyard 16 Metal Storage 4
Crystal Storage 3 Deuterium Tank 4
Research Lab 13 Terraformer 4
Alliance Depot 3 Missile Silo 11

Pretty big I know, but I ask the questions how did he get some many resources with so little mines? Just something the admins should look at.

In a few hours I will post the combat report to show you his fleet.

Thank You

The Shadow
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:48 pm

here is the combat report, he managed to attack one of my weaker planets.

http://www.orionempires.com/empires/rw.php?raport=cc7d2049ffed8f478ee68c1ea56ef871
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 pm

and he has 111,111 mother ships on every one of his other planets, decols being made and over a quadrillion deuterium in his bank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 am

Yes, I'm strong cos I am the only one here wit bulls. Look at the combat report. This is what it says at the bottom:

The attacker has won the battle!
He captured
277845258 , 13933578 , and 804310 Deuterium

That's how I grew fast by raiding, derbing, harvesting, derbing and harvesting again. Sometimes I'm not so greedy and leave behind derb.

Shaunteclair was the only other player to come through the early days. When we just kept attacking each other. The others lost the the will to carry on.

THen, Shaunteclair lost the will to carry on the war. We made peace. He then dropped out. He got deleted. Who reported him??? Not me.

Now, you want to get me deleted. You guys just suck !!! Anyone stronger than you you want Admins to delete. Bullshit. I ought to attack you all !!!!!!

AND... why the heck should Admin delete me. I was here from the beginning just like Shaunteclair and others. Shaunteclair was even a moderator on here. It didn't stop me waging war on him.

Now, you got him deleted and worry about me as you've left me stronger than ever... shut up and just play the game or go somewhere else...

I don't care see...... its a war game !!!! Get with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:15 am

I never said to delete you. I just think the admins should see what you are up to every once and a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 am

Well, someone or some guild is reporting me as a cheat. I might have read to much into the above. Felt it was a call to get me deleted.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:12 am

Dillon, you your self said that you thought that anon is cheating, that he is really an admin, even after i descibed exactly how he got up there, and you said that you were going to take out the pirates. stop lying just because your afraid of him stand up to him. like i said if you were good at the game i know you could take out anon with your amount of resources, it would be very hard but if you actually stratigize instead of just attacking him, you could take him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am

It very possible. Its no big secret. You just need resources (lots and lots) don't forget to concentrate on Duet as fleet can't move without it.... AND time... that's it.... get resources however you can.... it don't pay to attack or spy on me as your just revealing yourself. You need to be cunning.

I'm not going to give any more away... these are the basics ... Basketball
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Cory stfu, I never said that I never accused him of cheating, I did that so what. Anonymous I am NOT afraid of you I watched what ShaunteClair did to you and I will find a way to do the same. I already have a plan and I am starting to put it in place. Back to you Cory ever since you got The Fallen as an account you become really cocky if you could take him out with my account then why did you wait too long to plan to attack him yourself?
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:19 pm

by the way Anonymous you have grown a lot since I lasted attack you home base, it was over 6 months ago but still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm

The difference between you and me is I don't share anything.... I simply take... I see it I want it... end of... Basketball Basketball In 6 months time you'll be fat cows ripe for derbing and harvesting. I should double with all the derb coming my way. Keep building your just derb for my harvesters. Basketball
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 pm

oh God you are right no matter what I do you will beat me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 am

Not really, I've got beaten before in this game. You just need to be clever to get n top of me.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 am

I already have a plan
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Anonymous is about to destroy my moon, so I will post that combat report.

I have decided to not attack him or his guild. To tell the truth I might quit this game as it is impossible to beat someone like Anonymous who has gotten powerful off of hacks he has found in the game.
Back to top Go down
Dark Dawg
Dark Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 pm

DMattox83 wrote:
To tell the truth I might quit this game as it is impossible to beat someone like Anonymous who has gotten powerful off of hacks he has found in the game.
No Dont quit!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.notyoutube.com

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:35 am

I'm laughing slightly because it was not me who reported Shaunteclair to Admins. Whoever, did that has left me strong in here. To strong. I was building my forces up to destroy Shaunt in an almighty war. Building decols to destroy his planets. I was building a massive fleet because he had one. Now the fact is he got reported to the Admins. Not by me !!! And now I have no real challenge here. My fleet is massive because his fleet was massive. It took me ages to build it. More than half a year.

I'm not going to use it to attack player unless they annoy me. The Shadow did that and the fleet got pointed towards him. Twice I flex my muscle at him as a warning to back off. He didn't. The final starw was intel that he was going to attack the newly appointed Joint Leader in Pirates. Don't forget he used a dupe account to spy on our guild directly himself. I got Intel that even said he was combining with other to start a war against us.

All this stuff lead to the war which ended Devastators. Now I tell you would you do shit like that against a force you know you can't win against? No you would not. Its suicide.

The way you've been playing the game sucks. You might as well quit or get wise, sharp and more clever.

Its a war game... Get with it.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:40 am

I will stay in this game from now on, just to help my guild out, because they will survive, even if you destroy me. ShaunteClair do not get deleted because of you but he became inactive the same reason why I want to, because he is tired of dealing with you and so am I.

From this point on you do not exist to me and neither does your guild.
Back to top Go down
Altair

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Now Anonymous is dead and TheFallen has risen above TheShadow,now called Zeus, with me chasing them below.

This is an RTS game. Not a war game.
GET WITH IT PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
http://jandklawncare.webs.com
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:45 pm

I am Zeus you moron
Back to top Go down
Anon
Admin
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 am

Think you can defeat me in a fair fight?

Then I challenge you to war in Universe 2. I believe its cheat proof. Time will tell.

OrionHunts (formerly Anonymous from Pirates)
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm

give me a bit to get set up and stuff, then it is go time
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:54 pm

have fun with that guys im just gonna be on the side going up nice and slowly

and good luck dillon remember that hes better than you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous vs The Shadow   Anonymous vs The Shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous vs The Shadow
Page 1 of 1