OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader   The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 pm

To restore a lasting peace in the Universe The Shadow was today duly appointed Joint Pirate Leader.

I took this decision on the basis of The Shadow's extraordinary organizing ability. Having been the Leader of the largest guild prior to engaging in war. Also on the basis of having been in conflict with him in a war in which he proved his qualities to Lead under extraordinary odds.

His Joint Leadership role puts my entire fleet and that of every Pirate at his command. Please refer all guild matters to The Shadow or Weresloth (the other Joint Leader of Pirates honoured for loyalty).

This appointment once again proves that Pirates are now very much active and engaging. Don't underestimate us.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader   The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Thank You Anonymous it is a honor
Back to top Go down
athen2

PostSubject: hahahahahaha   The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm

hahaha, wow thats funny. I'm surprised at how "extrodinary" he has done at leading the "biggest guild" in the game.

For one:
He has only lead that guild for like a week, maybe a little longer

For Two:
The Death Desciples and Thunder Chickens were just as big or bigger than his guild

and For Three:
the only reason he got half of the members in his guild is because his friend, TheOne, is who hacked The Fallen and deleted The Death Desciples. After that almost all of the Death Desciples joined him
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader   The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm

it is official, I have given up what I thought the best thing ever was to join Death Disciples, it is my choice to make and Anonymous and the rest of Pirates, I dont care what you do. Weresloth is now the lone leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader   The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Appointed Joint Pirate Leader
Page 1 of 1