OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All out WAR declared against STARFLEET

Go down 
AuthorMessage

All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Empty
PostSubject: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 pm

This guild has continually attacked me even when I offered peace. Its now all out war against Starfleet. My decolonizers will be destroying your planets and all your moons will be destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Those of you who leave starfleet will be spared. Anyone in Starfleet is going to get destroyed. You can save yourselves by leaving Starfleet. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:06 pm

I am accepting war for myself, as the leader of Starfleet, but not for anyone else in Starfleet. It is completely understandable if members of Starfleet leave, but they will always be welcomed back. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 am

Not acceptable.

You say one thing in public and then do another on the game. Your members have attacked my bases. Therefore, I repeat what I said earlier to your members. LEAVE STARFLEET and you won't get attacked.

That applies to everyone except Shauntecliar.
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:26 pm

.......... I have not asked for peace in weeks. I have continually denied wanting peace for a while, now. So I'm not sure what you're talking about with saying one thing in public and doing another in game.

Deny peace and attack. That's what I have done.

I have kicked any remaining members from Starfleet in order to protect them. They are welcome back after war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:07 am

We seem to have fallen into an unofficial NAP. I am wondering if you would now like to make it official. I have invited an official NAP with Starfleet.
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 am

I will accept an official NAP from Pirates. But I am uncertain of any intentions or movements the guild may have at future times. Official, but possibly somewhat temporary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 pm

That end the war with an official NAP.

Anyone else thinking about attacking my planets please don't. I have a major fleet. The 2nd biggest in the universe and loads of resources to build more.

Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 am

Read destroy all inactive players post ... you've been warned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All out WAR declared against STARFLEET   All out WAR declared against STARFLEET Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All out WAR declared against STARFLEET
Page 1 of 1