OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Empty
PostSubject: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:09 am

Hi,

I'm Anonymous.

Just came here to make it clear that I will no longer be raiding Shaunteclair from Starfleet.

The only reason I attacked almost his entire planets is becasue when Admin attacked me and devastated my fleet just because I was accused a cheat Shaunteclair launched a massive attack with all his fleet against the reminder of mine.

I thought it was sneaky. He tried to be the top dog and boss by thinking he could wipe me out once and for all.

But, the worm turned and though it took me two days I went into a massive arms race and knocked out his fleet on day 1. Then on day 2 I attacked all his planets.

He wrote to be as follows:

Quote :
06-11 22:47:39 -0400 Shaunteclair [3:214:9] No subject Reply
I mean.. wtf dude, overkill me lawl.. I just want to advance through the game still being at least close to the top. Its all i've got to do all summer, besides work. Just let me be please....... and really.. attacking a defenseless planet with hardly any resources on it? Haha, what are you trying to do?

06-11 22:43:57 -0400 Shaunteclair [3:214:9] No subject Reply
are you wanting me to stop playing or something?
06-11 22:43:26 -0400 Shaunteclair [3:214:9] No subject Reply
are you wanting me to stop playing or something?

The answer is I don't care. That's up to you.

I just thought it was a nasty attack you staged against me after Admins attack. Ok. I admit taking advantage of various exploits and deserved admins attack. Even though other players grew just as fast including Shaunteclair.

Now I've said everything and leaving it as that.

Shaunteclair has four or five moons due to my attacks. Therefore, he should be thanking me not going paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:29 pm

As I said afterwards, I'm sorry for the way I reacted. Haha, it just made me mad, but as its only a game, and you were just playing the game, I make my apology now.
But I do not accept the peace you have offered. I am not doing this on any bad feelings of revenge or such (haha), but just play the game and attack me all you want, regardless of what I say. It is, of course, your decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 am

You accepted it then you attacked my moon and killed all my fleet on it. Hence, you got pay back. But since that little skirmish I have stuck to the peace. Try not to attack me again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Shaunteclair you have broken this peace agreement by attacking my fleet mercilessly. I'm on holiday right now but when I return expect pay back !!!
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 pm

If you look at my last post, I say that I do not accept the peace. So none was made to be broken. So I am expecting an attack! =D

Last edited by Shaunteclair on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Are you linked to upthevale?

You know I got loads of resources.... banked !!! I can get back at you anytime... and your buddy upthevale !!!

I think I will attack you at my leisure
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm

I honesty don't mean to sound cocky, but I'm not scared of you. I love you

And I have no clue what you're talking about with upthevale...................................
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 am

why have i been brought into this lmao..............

what do you mean by linked.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

Read destroy all inactive players post ... you've been warned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet   Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From  Starfleet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Declared With Shaunteclair From Starfleet
Page 1 of 1