OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anon
Admin
Anon

Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Empty
PostSubject: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am

Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Skully

I'm fed up with all the cheating here and the blind eyes the Admins take. For a long while I did nothing about it. But, now as anarchy rules with hardly no rules then its time for revenge. People have mocked me in this universe. Not anymore. Not interested in low ranked players only the top 15.

You'll see...

The only way out is to join Pirates..... then you'll be protected. All welcomed to join.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 am

My God. You triggered our internal hack alerts big time. Had to delete you. I can tolerate a lot. Way to much to tolerate sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
Anon
Admin
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

Admins........ for a long time I have tried to figure out what the relationship is with the top 15 players and YOU. I've concluded after this action that you are one a top 15 player. I'm convinced that the admins are ranked top 15.

Why else would you delete my account?? I posted above that I was going to attack the top 15. Do do this I had to cheat. Because you are incapable to take action I would have cleaned up. To demonstrate my good intentions I have sent a PM explaining exactly how I managed to hack your server. Just in case your internals don't alert you properly.

For a long while I have tried to figure out who is who here in this universe. I now think that the Admins are Zeus, The Shadow. It would explain a lot.

You cannot fool me. This is the second time you have deleted my account

Universe 1... is a joke and the top 15 run the server. They are Admins or Admins friends.

Last edited by OrionHunts on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:37 am

lol, wow I swear man, you cannot even cheat the right way like everyone else with glitches, you had to hack into the system and get deleted
Back to top Go down
Anon
Admin
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

Why don't you just admit to being an admin. Stop pretending. Games up. The penny has dropped.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

you think that I am an admin, dude I wish, but you are probably just not going to believe any of this, because if I was an admin it is not like I would admit it, but really I am not I am Zeus, Perseus, Hades, and TheShadow, not an admin
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:42 am

I have to admit this I am proud to know you think I am an admin, it is a big honor, but really I'm not

but again like I said, good to know I have gotten under your skin enough that you think I am an admin, lmao you are really dumb

need proof that I am not an admin http://spqr.forumsmotion.com/suggestions-feedback-f14/dear-admins-t312.htm

why would i post that if i was an admin

Last edited by The Shadow on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : putting in proof that i am not an admin)
Back to top Go down
Anon
Admin
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 am

It must be Zeus. He wrote to me like seconds after. Then my fleet vanished. Then moments later my account went. It must be Zeus.

I don't really care. I'm in Uni 2. Would have made me laugh to see you guys squirm again.. lol to bad lol

Hey, might sign up as someone else and surprise you all one day...
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 pm

I am Zeus, you moron
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm

I have to clarify what OrionHunts is suggesting as false.

1. We don't have the time to play the game. We wish we did.
2. We depend on the community to reports bugs, hacks and glitches. Thank you.
3. We leave this server for long periods to see how it develops.
4. Admin accounts are clearly visable and generally cannot get attacked.
5. There are two Admin accounts (Spock & Laurus).
6. None in the top 15 are Admin. In fact, we are probably not in the top 30.
7. Admin accounts are used for testing purposes only.

Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
Anon
Admin
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Yeah. Right. Guess who is the new moderator in the new Universe 3???

What did I tell you folks?
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Guess who asked to be a mod for the forums

Oh yeah big surprise guys
Back to top Go down
Altair

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 pm

You know, IF I wanted to hack this game I could, but I don't.
why? because it would be too obvious.
Software programmers can do a lot of mess with stuff like this.
Also, I could "unhack" someone from their little perch in the top ten, but I don't.
why? because it would be too obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://jandklawncare.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::   Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 :: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Revenge :: War On Top 15 ::
Page 1 of 1