OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shadow

Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe   Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 pm

With our guild bank gone Pirates now has war on the rest of the universe. If you are not with us you shall die, who gets attacked depends on who the Pirates members feel like attacking. You can pay 10 billion metal if you are out of the top 10 and dont want us to attack you, but if you are in the top 10 you have to pay us 250 billion deuterium for us to stop attacking you. Pirates has to make sure we stay on top and this is how we shall do it.

Live to Raid. Raid to Live.

Thank You

The Shadow

Pirate Joint Leader
Back to top Go down
Anon
Admin
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe   Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 pm

I second that.

We Pirates having had our guild bank taken away from us due to others want our resources back. We had nothing to do with the moon glitch.

The Shadow is absolutely justified in the war declaration against everyone in the Universe who is not a Pirate. Pay us back or face attack !!! Simples.

Everyone is a target. We take no prisoners !!!!

Our decols are primed and ready for action....

Let the wars begin......

Read last post below....

OH

Last edited by OrionHunts on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Dawg
Dark Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe   Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 pm

This Will be Fun! Twisted Evil
If you dont pay i will be one of the people raiding you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.notyoutube.com
Anon
Admin
Anon

PostSubject: War against the rest of the universe is a bit pointless now   Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 am

I have taken control of Pirates and whats left of Guild Bank and kicked all members out. They are useless. I intend with time to rebuild and attack them. The war against the rest of the universe is a bit pointless now as I am the only player left with level protection. You can't attack me I can rebuild to attack you.

End of Message...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe   Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Vs The Rest of The Universe
Page 1 of 1