OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Newer Better Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CatMan

A Newer Better Game Empty
PostSubject: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 pm

I have found a newer better game it is called trinity wars it is faster when it comes to build and everything the only thing is you can only build ships and defenses at a quickest time of 1 second.

Go to www.trinitywars.net and check it out

tell the admin THEONE sent you

-----------------THANKS-------------------
Back to top Go down
Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 pm

with ship building at 1 second per ship, it will take over 3 days just to build 50,000 ships.
for people over rank 10, that is not a good offer, unless your rank number is 5.

But other than the ships, i know it's a good game.

I played it untill it got kinda corky.
you couldn't do certain things like you can on here.
like zero out ships and get massive amounts of resources from no where(I know that is one word but I'm emphasizing on the no part.).

besides, it seems impossible to get past DOMINATOR. (mr. 1,000,000,000,000+ points.)

and the person below him had like only 59456754 points.
but this was about a month ago.

I guess I'll try it again.
But I still won't quit this game.
Back to top Go down
http://jandklawncare.webs.com
Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Plus it had bad aliagnment for a good space game.
It was more like Mafia Wars than OrionEmpires.
"Donate to get..." this and that and this once again just so you can get more space to play longer.
Back to top Go down
CatMan

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Just because you didn't like the game doesn't mean others wont
Back to top Go down
Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:13 pm

I am not saying that other won't.
I am stating the fact that if current players are owning in OrionEmpires,
why would they want to be a noob in a different game that takes 50000 seconds to build 50000 ships?
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

I totally agree with TheGoldElite, why go to a game that will be really hard to get in first in when you can easily get to first in this game with a little effort mixed in with some glitch playing
Back to top Go down
StarDust

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Why is #1 so hot it a game to see how good you are not to be #1 at the start you work to get their you all think # 1 so grate don't know what so hot about that>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 am

are you kidding me? being number 1 is the point of playing the game, the point of knowing you are better than everyone else
Back to top Go down
StarDust

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:40 am

In your case i guess #1 is everything, beings you can't succeed in anything but playing games.

One day hopefully you will wake up and see there is more to life than siting at home and playing games all the time.

P.S. Do you know what a girl is???? Question Question Question Question I love you
Back to top Go down
Dragon x

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:46 am

Hello its me i am swordfish AKA Dominator on Trinity wars it is not a hard game to play it is better than this one the only reason The Golden Elite (The Molecule ) And The Shadow Don't like Trinity wars is because there is no way to CHEAT

also if you ever need any help the admin is always on to talk to you on Trinity Wars.

Its a game you have to work for what you need.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am

lol wow I guess this is just attack on me time, but really Dragon X I liked the game and did not really find it to be hard, I just did not enjoy the way the game was for some reason, there was just something about it that I did not like, I am not sure what exactly

now to StarDust why would you play a game if you dont want to be in 1st is what I was getting at, there is no reason to at all if you do not want to be the best, who plays a game and does not care about not being the best? and yes I know what a girl is you dumb ass, I talk to girls all of the time and just because I always want to be in 1st does not make it otherwise and I am a successful person, but the only way to be successful is try to be number 1 at everything you do
Back to top Go down
Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm

In essence, when you play a first person combat shooter, like Left4Dead, do you go up to the first zombie and let them kill you or do you kill them and get to the end?

In here, #1 is the end, BUT you must keep it the end otherwise your just letting the zombies kill you again.
By the Way, Zoe is a chick, not a girl. You are the girl for not wanting to defeat #1.
Back to top Go down
StarDust

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm

You are like all BOY Big head little DICK , Your the asshole flower flower Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm fairly sure that you are making no sense to anyone else sooo....

Stuff your comments down your pipe and smoke them untill you die of puberty and grow some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newer Better Game   A Newer Better Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Newer Better Game
Page 1 of 1