OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athen2 says Hello!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
athen2

Athen2 says Hello!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Athen2 says Hello!!!!   Athen2 says Hello!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi. Im athen2. I realy got started on browser games with Ogame. played it a little while, then found Ikariam. (made by the same people as Ogame i guess) I found this game during keybording at school. I probly wouldnt have played this game but since it wasnt blocked there was nothing btter to do and im glad i tried it out. Once the bugs are worked out i think this game will totaly beat Ogame.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Athen2 says Hello!!!!   Athen2 says Hello!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:28 am

Hello Athen2,

Welcome.

Thank you for your positive posting. We've working on those bugs. I've been away over the weekend and now have returned so will be doing some work over the week.

Its a gradually process but we are getting there.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
tech_deck

PostSubject: Re: Athen2 says Hello!!!!   Athen2 says Hello!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:48 pm

In that case why dont u just get on your old browser games and post a messege telling every 1 how awsome this game is and mabe get some new players.
Back to top Go down
athen2

PostSubject: friends from other game   Athen2 says Hello!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:08 pm

i have. upthevale, zebu_rider, and a few others are all from ikariam
Back to top Go down
SRV

PostSubject: Re: Athen2 says Hello!!!!   Athen2 says Hello!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm from ikariam too hehe.. Zebu rider and I has the same alliance(RdD) in ikariam...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athen2 says Hello!!!!   Athen2 says Hello!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athen2 says Hello!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OsilisO & OrionXnovA :: Universal Welcome :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: