OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunder Chickens (T!C)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
athen2

Thunder Chickens (T!C) Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Everbody, you should come join T!C. We all like to help each other get better and have more fun. Laughing If you are a new player then we will give you recorces, tips, or anything else you need to get you up with the big dogs. We have more people then any other guild and we hope to keep growing. And we are cooler than StarFleet/StarFleet Academy. lol!

If you want to join put in an application. We have a few rules but mainly you just have to have 1,000 pts, this is to prove that you play the game.

Hail Thunder Chickens!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:55 pm

you are not cooler than Starfleet/Starfleet Academy, we don't make you have 1000 points to join we believe that the newer the player the better we can just help them out more and give them new advice and our other players can learn while we do it
Back to top Go down
athen2

PostSubject: T!C   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Thunder Chickens are better than StarFleet/StarFleet Academy. You must have 500,000 pts to join StarFleet, untill then your stuck in the Pethetic Academy.

Thunder Chickens requires 1,000 pts to ensure you play the game. These 1,000 pts are not hard to get if you play, to many people get on the game, join the guild, and never play again. Those people are annoying. So thats why we require 1,000 pts.

If you dont want a bunch of useless people in your guild, you want to join the Thunder Chickens.

Hail Thunder Chickens!!!
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:05 am

at Starfleet if you are inactive for 1 week then you get kicked out so that keeps people who play out of the guild and we believe that all players have a chance of being the best and if needed we can help you out and give you some resources because we have 2 million metal and crystal and 1 million deuterium
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 am

wow 2 million metal and crystal and 1 million deuterium, in the T!C we will give you what ever you need when you need it, i just gave out 105,000,000 deuterium to one of the members just because he assked and im about to send him more
Back to top Go down
athen2

PostSubject: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 am

I tell people that there is a three day inactive but we dont boot people untill around 5 days inactive. Also, I am wondering how you are determining if people are inactie since the inactiveity colum does not work. I have found a way but I wanna no if you have?
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:41 pm

if they have been inactive for a while it will say inactive next to their name if you go and look at one of their plants, hasn't BobCeasar been inactive for quite a while
Back to top Go down
athen2

PostSubject: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Yes he has been inactive for awile but T!C understands that people have real lives and let you be inactive as long as you let 1 of our guild officials know. Again, some people have real lives.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm

ok i understand not everyone gets on every day, i was just stating that he has been inactive and how do you find out how long people have been inactive
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Starfleet does not have an exact amount needed to join. I just look and see if they're decent and then let them in. Everyone who has applied I've let in so far, even though that's only 4 so far haha.
And I share my resources that I've saved up in the guild bank. Not to any extreme extent, like giving someone billions (unless they've contributed decently) but if someone needs some I just ask why, and if I don't have a problem with why, then they get it.
Inactivity isn't a problem, most people who play, play enough to not be labeled inactive, and its not like I'd check it anyway. I would only kick someone for inactivity if I'm pretty sure they've stopped playing the game.
I'm not out here to bash Thunder Chickens, I'm sure it's a great guild. But I'm just setting some facts straight with Starfleet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 am

This guild is dead beat inactive and it is going to be destroyed soon. Best to join another !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens (T!C)   Thunder Chickens (T!C) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Chickens (T!C)
Page 1 of 1