OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone DMan83 here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shadow

Hi everyone DMan83 here Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone DMan83 here   Hi everyone DMan83 here Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm

hi I am DMan83 on the game and I love this game, some of my friends showed it to me and know I am addicted, thank you guys for making this game and making it free to play, I hope that in the future millions of people will be playing and i hope that I am 1 of the best!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone DMan83 here   Hi everyone DMan83 here Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:23 am

Thank you. We've still got a long way to go. Have many ideas to develop. Wink

Welcome and enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone DMan83 here   Hi everyone DMan83 here Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:36 pm

I think that different races should have different abilities like how different forms of government give you different abilities, you should add that to the different races. Also make more buildings, such as a building for where your government would take place like the White House and the more you level it up the more points you have and you can unlock special abilities by leveling it up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone DMan83 here   Hi everyone DMan83 here Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:04 pm

We can give races different advantages and disadvantages. The focus is on existing mechanics. Sure we will get to races and yes agreed on the idea of designing new buildings for different races. Give it time. Orion Stella is a long term development so it will just keep developing. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone DMan83 here   Hi everyone DMan83 here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone DMan83 here
Page 1 of 1