OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from upthevale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
upthevale

Hello from upthevale Empty
PostSubject: Hello from upthevale   Hello from upthevale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:30 am

hello.
My name is matt Smile
But most of my online accounts throughout the net go by the name of upthevale.
Iv found your website when browsing the RdD alliance page for ikariam and thought i would have a go Smile
Iv not read any of the startup guides as i am seeing how easy your game is to pick up without reading other information.

I am learning the ropes fast and its great to be involved with a small community which i am sure will grow fast
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from upthevale   Hello from upthevale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:43 am

Hello upthevale,

Welcome on board. There just two of us developing OrionStella and we do it as a bit of a hobby. We've been working on it for about a month or so. Made a lot of progress but we still have more to go.

We haven't got round to writing any documentation or guides yet apart from some posts done in this forum. Part of the reason why is because the game is still very much developing.

Good to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Hello from upthevale   Hello from upthevale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:20 pm

no worries. i like working stuff out Smile

A suggestion which i am sure has been made. But it would be good to see a 2d map of the plant i own showing building on it.. and also the map with millions of coloured dots on is pointless.

these are my 1st impressions so far.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from upthevale   Hello from upthevale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 am

The map is not complete at the moment nor the 2d solar system map when you click on a point (star). It's still very much in development. I like the idea of seeing where one is in relation to other solar systems.

That's interesting suggestion about a 2 d map of your planet showing buildings on it. Something which we could look into at some point.

The plan for the maps are:

(a) Galaxy
(b) Solar System
(c) Overview. Overview could easily be replaced by a map of a planet showing fields or constructions, etc.

Thanks for that suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from upthevale   Hello from upthevale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from upthevale
Page 1 of 1