OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the Admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shadow

To the Admins Empty
PostSubject: To the Admins   To the Admins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey just wondering if you want someone to be a moderator on here. I could do it if need be.

Also I think you should make someone the admin for universe 2, so improvements could be made to it and you would not have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

To the Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Admins   To the Admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 am

I think we have to wait till the games mature a bit more. We did try Admins & moderators and discovered that those selected were helping and promoting themselves and friends which kind of ruined those universes. At the moment the traffic is easily manageable. However, this could change and we might have to reconsider. I will make you a moderator in universe 3. See how that works.However, there is no compensation and it totally voluntary. Everything we do is voluntary to date. No money to be made here but at least the game is fun to develop and watch.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
The Shadow

To the Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Admins   To the Admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 pm

okay, thank you for that, i am liking these new universes, you guys are getting on the right track now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Admins   To the Admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Admins
Page 1 of 1