OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession. Empty
PostSubject: The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.   The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 am

Over the past year I have had a lot of fun playing this game. I believe it is unique as a tactical game because it really does have End Game Strategies. Unlike most games of these types. They don't allow players to destroy planets as the owners don't want to lose players as they want them to pay for such things as membership fees etc.

When I first started playing this game I received an invite from a player called SPQR in another game. I came over with roughly 20 others. At the beginning it was real buggy and I helped by reporting these bugs direct to the Admins who got to work on them.

During that time I did NOT cheat. The server speed was almost realtime. Really fast. We were able to build fast. At a certain point in time we fought each other until only two players dominated. Shaunteclair and myself Anonymous. For a while, I was getting defeated. Both of us found glitches which enabled us to cheat by entering - figures. Our resources went expontential.

We didn't use this glitch on minor or weak player. We used it to fight each other. After a while, I left the game. Made peace with Shaunteclair.

After a while Shaunteclair left the game. Although I left the game I did log on occasionally to build moons and decols and see what was going on in development.

About a month ago (I think) I received an email from the Admins. It was a system wide mailshot. I logged back on. Then found the Admins had gone active again. This time they were deleting dupe accounts and cheat accounts. Apparently, Shaunteclair had stupidly left a planet with a ridiculous amount of resources. Everyone was feeding off it and getting big. A guess it was his parting shot aimed at me as I was the only one who didn't know about it.

To my surprise Shaunteclair got deleted not just for cheating, also for falling inactive. Being an inactive cheat. This left me in the unique position to control the universe. My aim was to neutralize opposition. Form a the most powerful guild and then cement the peace for as long as I could. This meant I had to force players to comply. Especially stubborn ones.

Nonetheless, a player emerged called The One who got in the way of these plans. Over night he more than doubled his strength and then multiplied his strength again by a factor of 50.

He got in the way of my plans. He is a cheat and should be banned or deleted in my opinion. The only way to beat a cheat is to cheat. Being left with no choice to get back to my agenda I cheated to catch up with him. I did so to reduce his strength. I have send a PM to the Admins telling them how I did this so they can close it. I don't expect any reward or compense for this. It will be my parting shot.

The problem was that no matter how I cheated to match THE ONE he cheated to get past me forces. I cheated. He cheated more. It became daft.

Today, I signed on and found my account gone. It was a risk I was prepared to take to follow through my policy of achieving universal peace. Like I said to beat a cheat you got to cheat. No other way can it be done.

I regret that I was not able to appoint a guild leader with over control of Pirates before I got deleted. So, I have no idea what will now happen to the players in the Pirate Guild in Universe 1.

I now exited this game and thank all those for supporting my efforts to achieve Universal Peace.

My last request, is that the members of the Pirate Crew continue where i have left of to acheieve a lasting peace through controlling Universe 1.

It's been fun. I may visit this forum. I won't be playing on the games for a long while.

The King is dead. Long live the King.

--- Anonymous
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.   The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 am

Live long Pirates. I as The Shadow shall continue your guild on for as long as I can.

Thank You for Everything Anonymous

The Shadow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.   The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am

Anon,

Thank you for the work you've done in supporting the game. We resisted deleting your account due to the bug report you submitted in the past. Unfortunately, it became to obvious. Thank you also for making this confession and your PM message. We hope others follow your example in admitting how they cheated. You are welcomed to join the game again.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com

PostSubject: Re: The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.   The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 am

@The Shadow

You know what you got to do to win. Good luck.

@Admin

I was thinking to leave the game eventually due to commitments. No hard feelings. I may visit again. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.   The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey Anonymous can you tell the admins to give the guild over to a new official leader because without it we cannot access the guild bank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.   The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Full Facts And Why I had To Cheat. A Pirates Confession.
Page 1 of 1