OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destroy ALL inactve players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Destroy ALL inactve players Empty
PostSubject: Destroy ALL inactve players   Destroy ALL inactve players Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:12 am

Greetings,

I am Anonymous back with a vengeance. I am bored with inactive players. They pollute an otherwise clean galaxy ! They serve me no use as I already am a strong player. They only are good for newbies who can harvest them and get strong.

I made a plan and its this:

(A) I will target and take out inactive players ONLY (unless active players attack me).

(B) I will start with moon destruction.

(C) This failing to wake them up I will then target them with decols and destroy them.

I have already began this by attacking my once biggest enemy here Shaunteclair !!!!
Back to top Go down
Weresloth

Weresloth

PostSubject: Re: Destroy ALL inactve players   Destroy ALL inactve players Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Good thing I'm not inactive then
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Destroy ALL inactve players   Destroy ALL inactve players Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:21 pm

I along with Anonymous will be attacking inactive players, I will start with the players close to my home base and move out, if you don't know I am Anonymous 2.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy ALL inactve players   Destroy ALL inactve players Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:37 am

DMattox83,

I'm already coordinating with Dragon and we have both hit moons. I've destroyed 3 so far. Not sure how many Dragon has destroyed. I've also derbed large fleet from inactive players.

Noticed you have a decolonizer. With that we can knock out planets. Send me a message in the game and we can coordinate or plan an attack to destroy a planet. Decols only work under special conditions. Like you have to make sure the planet attacked has got no defenses or fleet. It has to be totally killed off then the decol can destroy the planet.

Worked that way with me before Shaunteclair destroyed my decol producing moon.

lol!
Back to top Go down
joshanddrew

PostSubject: gf   Destroy ALL inactve players Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm

i hope you can keep a few around i need them to grow.a question why everytime i try to attack some inactive it says noob protection?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destroy ALL inactve players   Destroy ALL inactve players Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 am

There are 5 levels of layer protection so that the game becomes more balanced matching like with like. If your stronger than the player you are attacking they are afforded protection. You need to attack a much more matched player. This ensures more skillful play.
Back to top Go down
http://orionstella.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy ALL inactve players   Destroy ALL inactve players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroy ALL inactve players
Page 1 of 1