OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys what is up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shadow

Hey guys what is up Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys what is up   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Just wanted to ask what is going on in yours lives and to tell you new players to join Starfleet Academy also I have a few questions for everyone
1.Are you a girl or boy?
2.On a scale of 1-10 what would you rank this game?
3.What do you focus on in the game the most (research,fleet,defense,buildings)?
4.How old you you?
5.Let us all get to know each other tell us a little about yourself.

afro
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what is up   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:04 am

1.Are you a girl or boy?
2.On a scale of 1-10 what would you rank this game?
3.What do you focus on in the game the most (research,fleet,defense,buildings)?
4.How old you you?
5.Let us all get to know each other tell us a little about yourself.

Im male Smile

i would rank this game a 7/10 a i like playing low key games and watching them develop Smile

My main focus in the game currently is working my way up the ranks by doing all things. Im also just getting used to the game and my learning curve is very steep atm. im building up everything a the moment and just getting a general feel for all areas of the game before i branch out.

im 18 living in the UK, im currently doing my A levels and hoping to study geography next year at liverpool john moorse uni. I came across this game when viewing an external allience page for ikariam beta server "Rooting Donut Dogs". and thought i would have a go.
Back to top Go down
athen2

PostSubject: Ikariam   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Wow. From ikariam? Well I wonder who might have been advertising this game on RdDs external page. Ummm, I wonder. Wink
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what is up   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:01 am

hehe lol

I dont play beta server anymore... i joined iota when it opened and am in an alliance who are ranked 27th now. out of 300ish so thats not bad Smile

Im pulling away from ikariam more and more to play this tho.. im finding it more enjoyable to play Smile
Back to top Go down
corbeil

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what is up   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey, whats up? Well since there isnt much talk in the forums, figured id start the conversation back up Very Happy

Im a 19 year old male, living in the U.S.A. Right now im working on my mines , but hoping to become a fleeter at some point. One of my friends showed me a link for this game when i was playing another similar game. Gotta say this game is fun, but theres like no one here!!! lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Dawg
Dark Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what is up   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 pm

im a guy
i am 14
i focus on defence and fleet
i rate this game 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.notyoutube.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what is up   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 am

I don't care ... I'm gunning for your planets and will destroy them. Want to save them? Up to you.. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what is up   Hey guys what is up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys what is up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OsilisO & OrionXnovA :: Off Topic Central :: General-
Jump to: