OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
upthevale

CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Empty
PostSubject: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Since my war with samuelthorn is now official i thought i would post the Combat reports. Ill make a new post everytime i attack, and if samuelthorn wants to post his CR's here feel free,

Ill start with the CR's relevant to after the war started Smile

Terms and Conditions to end of war: AS stated in the other post i will be attacking for a few days untill i see punishment fit for the way i was spoken too Smile which is in a quote below

Quote :
06-14 20:56:13 -0400 samuelthorn [3:###:#] No subject Reply
i am going to shatter your record for raids, i will do what i want to you when i want, bring it

Note: Anti-Spiral i will say this is nothing against ur alliance but i did clearly warn samuelthorn not to attack me again or this would happen. If any other members get involved you may risk a full war!
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 pm

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:46:11 -0400 the following fleets met in battle::

Attacker upthevale

http://www.orionstella.com/empires/rw.php?raport=edab8fc5d74dd6ee8c38d00e110b3bac

Thought i would just post link... easier Razz lol
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:13 pm

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:26:57 -0400 the following fleets met in battle::

Attacker Upthevale

http://www.orionstella.com/empires/rw.php?raport=a9c4a590b213fbd4beaf09f79230a06a
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 am

are you multi accounting samualthorn? coz this message from spartan7 is from you but from his account

Quote :
06-15 22:36:16 -0400 Spartan7 [3:236:6] No subject Reply
i quit ok, you win the war i am sorry for ever attacking you and talking to you like crap,

i surrender

UPDATE: oh u changed ur name never mind! Very Happy

i made myself clear about stopping the war before you started... you have got urself into this.
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 am

http://www.orionstella.com/empires/rw.php?raport=f3eccdf027e7bbd9e730e246dc28870b

http://www.orionstella.com/empires/rw.php?raport=30eeee46480e89f75ce078e38dc9b860

After these attacks i am now dropping al fleets from attacking you. As i think you may have learnt you lesson after this.

I declare the player to player war over! as im sure you do.

I hope this has left no disputes between the alliances themselfs

note: I am detecting multiple spy fleets from various members of anti-spiral....... you will make things alot worse if you pursue to attack me
Back to top Go down
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:04 pm

combact report with DMan83 aka Spartan7 aka PhatomX

first battle http://www.orionstella.com/empires/rw.php?raport=0d787bc73ad9b371c1776642e06a5c80

i have to give you credit upthevale you did have one big fleet and you beat me good for you

second battle 1 minute later http://www.orionstella.com/empires/rw.php?raport=21d2826bd0e5af546f12a0e28fc71a2b
your fleet was weaken and i made the kill

one more battle coming

upthevale i understand that you are pissed and think it was unfair, i was talking to you like crap and i apologized several times and i ask for an apology from you but you never gave me one and that pissed me off then when i came forward and made a topic in the section of the forum general asking other players to come forward and tell if they have more than one guy you said this upthevale and upthevale.... the way it should be, and that was the last thing, i was really pissed so i went on with the attack

thunder chickens, i am sorry for what i did but he was really getting on my nerves and he attacked Spartan7, many times with a big fleet even when i said i was done, he went to far and i taught him a lesson

everyone dont worry i promise to be a peaceful person will all my guys(PhantomX,Spartan7, and DMan83) and if i get a little upset and talk about attacking you then give me a link to this

upthevale i think this is over but i am not sure how far you will go to get me back and i understand if you attack anyone of my guys a few times(2 or 3 times) but more than that and i can easily send you a reminder with DMan83
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 am

YOUR GAME PLAY IS DIABLOCIAL DMAN!!!!!

we sorted this out.... then you wait for me to go offline and you wipe me out totally with 3 attacks......

your not sorry!!!! and i knew this would happen which is why i didnt say sorry.

i edited some of the posts for you like you asked...

and we both agreed to drop the whole situation...

You should be ashamed of the way you conduct yourself on this game!!!!!!

you have no regard for other players watso ever nor your alliance.......

you told me you would never use another account to help the other again....

BUT YOU GO AND ATTACK ME WITH BOTH!!!!! this is bang out of line!!!!

im sorry for making my point about single accounts.. but its the truth... how can you agree its over... "fake send me resourses as an apology.." (yes i saw you recall it with 1min to go...) then destroy me.... with both accounts... and your the one who said drop it... and i agreed.... i edited some of the posts for you.... you constantly threatend me with attacks.... so why should i be sorry.. i won the inital war... you blackmailed me to try and change it.. i wouldnt..... you got annoyed because you cant get your way....... so you lash out... in an unfair manner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn   CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CR's for Upthevale Vs samuelthorn
Page 1 of 1