OsilisO & OrionXnovA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OsilisO & OrionXnovA

Unofficial gathering point for OsilisO & OrionXnovA

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leeds/reading festival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
upthevale

Leeds/reading festival Empty
PostSubject: Leeds/reading festival   Leeds/reading festival Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Well this year will be my 2nd year at leeds festival.. And what an amazing line up it is already and its not been completed. haha. Last year was brilliant and this year looks set to be even better Very Happy

the line up brings tears to my eyes!!!

Anyone else going? Or going to another festival..

below is a link to the line up page. this link may change as more bands are added so just visit the main site.

http://www.leedsfestival.com/lineup/index.aspx
Back to top Go down
Shaunteclair

PostSubject: Re: Leeds/reading festival   Leeds/reading festival Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

!!! That looks awesome! I wish I could go. I love Radiohead, and a few others there.. You're lucky upthevale =)
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Leeds/reading festival   Leeds/reading festival Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 pm

last years headliners were good also Smile killers Very Happy matalica Very Happy haha Very Happy

its a well good festival

if anyone has a spare £180 i can get you a link to a ticket seller and its official "see tickets" most ppl think its sold out :p but ppl cancel so u gotta know where to look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeds/reading festival   Leeds/reading festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leeds/reading festival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OsilisO & OrionXnovA :: Off Topic Central :: General-
Jump to: